Holy Week begins with Palm Sunday marking Christ’s entrance into Jerusalem ahead of the Last Supper, his betrayal, and his crucifixion leading to his resurrection at Easter. We mark these with special services throughout the week for the conclusion of Lent.
Our Wednesday Lenten meal/service and Good Friday service are done in cooperation at Salem Evangelical Lutheran Church in Marion.
- Palm Sunday with the reading of the Passion: April 14, 10:45 AM (our regular Sunday service)
- Midweek Lenten Service with soup/sandwich meal beforehand
- April 17, 6:00/6:45 PM at Evangelical
- Maundy Thursday with Holy Communion: April 18, 7:00 PM
- Good Friday Service of Shadows: April 19, 7:00 PM at ELC
- Easter Vigil Service of Holy Communion: April 20, 5:00 PM