Welcome back to Greencastle for Old Home Week 2019! ELC is happy to host several events this week in our sanctuary and Memorial Fellowship Hall. Both rooms are handicapped-accessible and air-conditioned.
From our parking lot, use the entrance at the top of the handicap ramp. Once inside, going up will take you to the sanctuary; going down will go to the Fellowship Hall. If you prefer to use the elevator, it is to the right as you enter the building – Floor 2 is the sanctuary, and Floor B is the Fellowship Hall. Bathrooms are located near the elevator (men’s room just down the hall, women’s room down the hall and around the corner to the right).
- Monday, 1:00 PM: Potter’s Restaurant
- Monday, 2:00 PM: Barkdoll’s Market
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM: Growing Up in Clay Hill and Antrim Township
- Tuesday: 11:00 AM: Nellie Fox
- Wednesday: Walking Tour of Downtown Historical Churches
Fellowship Hall Schedule
- Monday, 1:00 PM: Early GAHS Football Team and Coaches
- Monday, 2:00 PM: The Gearhart Family Legacy of Teaching
- Tuesday, 10:00 AM: Omwake Brothers to Myers & Fitz to Antrim Building and Farm Supplies