We are worshiping in a safe manner with services on Saturdays at 5:00 PM and Sundays at 8:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
As the virus persists, we have taken steps to reduce the risk of catching the virus.
- We will hold a parking lot service on Sundays at 8:30 AM as an additional alternative. You may remain in your car to listen. NOTE: The parking lot services for October 18 and 25 are canceled for the pastor’s vacation and for Confirmation. We will return to the parking lot on November 1.
- We will wear masks (extras will be available if you forget).
- We will socially distance ourselves from others. Certain pews have been roped off, and those who come Sunday will be asked to sit in a different area from the Saturday evening service.
- Hand sanitizer will be available inside the building and sanctuary entrances.
- We will not pass the offering plate as part of the service. Offerings can be dropped in the plate at the door when coming or going, or you can take advantage of our online giving system.
- Please do not share the elevator with anyone you do not live with. At the end of the service, do not be in a rush to leave to allow space and time for others to use the elevator safely.
- Services will be shorter than usual.
- There will be no singing, though we will include some extra music for reflection and meditation.
- Limited bulletin resources will be available. Responses will be displayed on a screen.
- Windows will be open and fans turned on to promote air flow. Please keep this in mind in cooler months. Doors in the sanctuary building will be open to reduce touch points.
- Touch points, such as handrails and elevator buttons, will be disinfected between services.
- We are not serving food, passing the peace, or otherwise hosting social functions. We are not offering nursery service (your children are always welcome at services!).
- We will celebrate Holy Communion on the first weekend of each month and on select festivals with sealed packages of wafers and grape juice, including at the parking lot service.
If you are not comfortable joining us for in-person worship, that is completely fine, and we understand. If you think you may have been exposed to the virus or are otherwise not feeling well, please stay home to take care of yourself as well as your church family!
We will continue to offer a video version of the service for those that prefer to worship online during this time.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the church office.