As Lutherans we believe:
- In a triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That the Bible is the inspired word of God.
- That God has given us the Word and the Sacraments as means of bringing about the new birth and sustaining our fellowship with God.
- That this fellowship is maintained and cultivated through the experience of worship.
- That a person’s spiritual welfare is the individual’s responsibility.
- That Christianity is not only a belief but is a commitment to a way of life.
- That life with God is eternal.
God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.”